profile destroyer

Björn W. Kreher bjoern.kreher at student.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Feb 6 17:21:30 GMT 2001

Hi,
we are running samba 2.2.0 preAlpha1 as an NT domaincontroller. The
clients are all NT 4.0 machines. Now we have the problem, waht sometimes
the dat-file of the profile will be destroyed during login on on the
NT-Clients.

It seems that there is a connection if the people are login on different
machies (but only serial not at the same time). It happens only
sometimes of course. Additional i must say that the clients are not quit
identical of the installed software.

We don't know if this is a problem of samba or NT. If anybody had
similar experience, i would be glad if he could give me some help.

bye,

bjoern