Joining a domain

Thomas Aeby aeby at graeff.com
Mon Feb 5 18:59:39 GMT 2001

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Alfredo Ramos wrote:

> I want to be able to make a workstation (NT/2K) join a domain by using a
> perl script.

I am also *very* interested in seeing a solution here. I started trying
the "NETDOM.EXE" command (resource kit). This works well when joining
a domain run on a true NT box but fails with Samba.

Has anyone succeeded in finding a way to non-interactively join a
Samba-Domain?

Many thanks in advance for any hint!

Best regards,
Tom
Thomas Aeby, Kirchweg 40, 1735 Giffers, Switzerland, Voice : (+41)26 4180040
Internet: aeby at graeff.com                           PGP public key available