Roaming Profiles

Jonathan Brown JBrown at db2000.com
Thu Feb 1 17:26:52 GMT 2001

I sent him a partial file...

When I created the level 10 log, it turned out to be about 12MB. This was after I cleared it out just prior to logging out and then made a copy of it immediately after the logoff process completed. I thought that might be too large, so I went in and deleted everything except the info right around where the problem directory was. - I hope this was ok.

I assume he got it because it did not bounce back to me, but I did not receive a confirmation from him. Another person (Mu Wu) sent him one also.

thanks,
jonathan

>>> Gerald Carter <gcarter at valinux.com> 02/01/01 10:26AM >>>
Jonathon,

Did you ever send Jeremy the level 10 debug log (or raw packet
trace)?  IIRC he needed the exact flags used in the NT create
call.

Cheers, jerry

\/    http://www.valinux.com/  VA Linux Systems   gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org/       SAMBA Team          jerry at samba.org