Please remove

Wilson Sanchez wilsons at safetechintl.com
Thu Dec 20 07:24:03 GMT 2001

To: List Administrator

Please remove me from the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: samba-ntdom-admin at lists.samba.org
[mailto:samba-ntdom-admin at lists.samba.org]On Behalf Of Bruno Gimenes
Pereti
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 7:54 AM
To: samba-ntdom at lists.samba.org
Subject: Police editor on W2k Pro. (and more)

Hi,

I have a lot of question. First my configuration. Server: Redhat 7.1 now I'm
using samba-2.2.1a but i'm testing with 2.2.3. Workstations: win2k sp2.

1) Is there any police editor to win2k pro? I didn't find poledit.exe. I
also looked for in the SP2 files. I don't have Win2k server.

2) Is there any srvtool for win2k? I installed one that is like winNT server
manager and almost every function I tried get me an access denied error or
another one I don't remember now.

3) I want to allow just one user to logon from some workstations. Is it
possible?

Thank's

Bruno.