DOS Client to Samba Server?

Romy Perez Moreno linux at fenix.uam.mx
Mon Dec 17 07:31:05 GMT 2001

HI,

I have done a floppy disk that is used to mirror w2k workstation from a
SAMBA server in case they get corrupted. It uses microsoft lanmanager and
logs into the samba server, mounts a share and runs ghost FROM the server
mirrowing the image TO the WS. On the boot, it asks the ip for the WS and
sets the gateway and dns according to the IP provided, this is because I
have two subnets in my Laboratory.

If it is usefull for you, send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.

cu.

--
Ing. Romy Perez Moreno
e-mail: romy at fenix.uam.mx, romy at correo.azc.uam.mx