NT PDC licensing

Matt Pavlovich mpav at algx.net
Fri Dec 14 09:30:02 GMT 2001

We are talking about taking the discussion of writing the HOWTO
documentation off-list.  The documentation will be readily available,
and anyone who is interested in helping is invited to participate,
simply email me or any of the others who have noted they are going to be
helping.

A discussion on the details of writing the documentation does not fit
into the scope of use for what this mailing list is intended.

Matt Pavlovich
mpav at debian.org