Windows XP and Domain Admins group

Marc Collignon mcl at elex.be
Wed Dec 12 08:09:26 GMT 2001

Hello all,

	when attempting to insert the group <PDCDOMAIN>\Domain Admins to the local
Administrator group of a Windows XP machine, I get :

	"Information returned from the object picker for object "Domain Admins"
was incomplete. The object will not be pricessed"

	The user I am logged in as is already in the local Administrator group and
is in the Domain Admins group on the server. The same happens
	when I try to add the Domain Users group. I see nothing special in the log
files on the server... And I'm not getting the problem using a W2K machine...

	Has anyone had and resolved the same problem.

		Marc