Does domain admin accounts work?

Howard Cheng hchcheng at scg.math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 5 19:55:02 GMT 2001

Hi,

  I have been reading the PDC HowTo and FAQ, and it was pointed out that
domain admin users don't really work in the pre-release.  I haven't
found any updated documentation for 2.2.1a.  Does domain admin users
work in this release?  i.e. if a non-root user is a domain admin, can
this user be used to create a machine account?

Howard

---
Howard Cheng              e-mail: hchcheng at scg.math.uwaterloo.ca
University of Waterloo    URL   : http://www.scg.uwaterloo.ca/~hchcheng/
Computer Science Graduate Student (PhD)

The ultimate goal of mathematics is to eliminate any need for intelligent
thought.
                                          - Alfred N. Whitehead