Samba PDC and WinNT BDC

Synikal dr0q at lvcm.com
Wed Dec 5 10:56:04 GMT 2001

I'm going to waste another 550(or so) bytes saying that we should'nt be
fighting about this. There will always be the "Linux,UNIX,every other
stable os on the planet vs. windows" debate. It just wont end. I've used
windows 2000 server and nt4 servers occasionally and they have been
relatively stable. I'm not a Windows supporter, but nor am I a windows
basher... I think they both have their strong points, even though
personally I think OpenBSD is better... Ok having said that lets let
this thread die :)