Password expiration after joining Domain

Greg Zartman gzart at leiinc.com
Wed Dec 5 07:59:06 GMT 2001

> I'm having the same issues, so if you find the answer to this problem,
please let me know.  Also, if anyone on the
> list knows, I'd appreciate it.  TIA,
This behavior is most strange.  I've setup samba 2.x.x on numerous networks
and have never seen this...  I'm wondering if it is a client thing???
Does it happen on multiple clients?  What about different client OSs?

Have you tried posting your smb.conf to the list?  I don't think the problem
is in here, but I've been proven wrong before.

Regards,
Greg