more than one logon with the same user to samba2.2.2

Scheufen Stephan S.Scheufen at ebv.com
Mon Dec 3 00:46:03 GMT 2001

Hello Samba Experts,

i have the following installation:
1x MS NT4 PDC
1x SuSE LinuxMachine with SAMBA 2.2.2 and Winbind

Winbind is working and authenticating the users completely agains the
NT4 PDC. fine but:

If i´m logged on with my W98se to my NT-Domain and have a mapping to
the Linux box then i get problems on my second W98se machine trying to
logon with the same username....the sharing on the linux box wants to
have a username and password again....instead of passing it through to the
NT4 PDC via Winbind...!?

What is wrong? Can somebody help me please?

best regards
Stephan