w2k complains about updating roaming profiles at log off

Seth seth at hollen.org
Sat Apr 28 22:37:53 GMT 2001

I am having the same problem, or at least similar. I am using samba 2.0.7 on
redhat 7.0 the computers are NT4. I just got this erver running a couple of
weeks ago and everythign was fine. now a few roaming profiles seem to
corrupted. I have made new ones for the useres and they seem to work ok for
the time being.
it is only 6 users sharing 4 computers. I am not using samba as a PDC just a
place to store their profile that can always be accessed.

I will try making them mandatory profiles

thanks
--

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Seth
seth at hollen.org