Windoze 2K and Samba 2.2 PDC

Lista linux linux at fenix.uam.mx
Fri Apr 27 21:39:35 GMT 2001

hi steve,

i solved this problem by NOT  including the machine$ account in the
smbpasswd before the first login. then i logged the machine onto the
domain and the account in the smbpasswd was creadted succesfully.

other reason may be that you have some shared resource mapped before you
try to logon into the domain. disconnect that share and try again.

romy.

--
Ing. Romy Perez Moreno
e-mail: romy at fenix.uam.mx, romy at correo.azc.uam.mx