Broken subscriber out there --> Fwd: Mail message not delivered

Tom Hudak thudak at sistina.com
Fri Apr 27 16:18:40 GMT 2001

----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON at colltech.com -----

From: MAILER-DAEMON at colltech.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:12:33 -0500
To: thudak at sistina.com
Subject: Mail message not delivered

Your message, titled: Password changing?
that you sent to bfitch at colltech.com has not been delivered.

The user at that address is no longer available.

The following alias addresses are also no longer available.

             brandon at colltech.com
       fitch_brandon at colltech.com
       brandon_fitch at colltech.com

Please update your address book

Thank You

----- End forwarded message -----
I mailed about this once before, but I failed to include the message in that
mail.

To the list moderators, could you kindly remove this user from the mailing
list as the address is obviously not valid and slowly filling my mbox with
MAILER-DAEMON errors that are addressed directly to me.
Thanks,
--
Thomas J. Hudak
Systems Administrator