%U and %u functionality change in 2.2??

Brecht Samyn Brecht.Samyn at kulak.ac.be
Thu Apr 26 12:10:27 GMT 2001

Maybe someone noticed it before, but some shares with %U in the name don't work either (even after applying Jeremy's
patch to samba 2.2.0).

e.g.
[%u] and [tlc-%U] don't work (I get %u and tlc-%U in the list of available shares)
[%U] gets substituted correctly.

Everything else we use seems to work after upgrading from 2.0.7 to 2.2.0 . Thanks for the great work!

Brecht

--
Brecht Samyn,      Systeemgroep
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven Campus Kortrijk (KULAK)
E-mail: Brecht.Samyn at kulak.ac.be
tel. ++32 56 246 264