samba problem

David Levitan david at dlevitan.com
Tue Apr 24 22:39:08 GMT 2001

I have a question. I had installed samba, and got the following
/etc/pam.d/samba:
auth       required     pam_nologin.so
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth

Using this with domains, I got an account disabled message everytime. When
I moved to the file below, the messages dissappeared. Can anyone explain
what happened?
Thanks.

--
David Levitan