Square One

Kendrick Vargas ken at hudat.com
Tue Apr 24 19:09:45 GMT 2001

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, kat wrote:

> First of all, download and install/upgrade 7.1 of RedHat as it fixes MANY
> bugs in the original 7.0.  Although I am running 7.0 on my laptop and most
> of my servers, it is greatly modified to fix all the problems 7.0 had
> (broken gcc to name one)

I would highly suggest this as well. This is also the first distribution
that has ever really "just worked" with our network. We installed a
machine and it automatically picked up NIS users (after providing the
appropriate domain n' stuff), as well as autofs maps VIA NIS. It was
BEAUtiful :-)
			-peace

--
Let he who is without clue kiss my ass