Samba, Win2000 and trust between samba

Luis Cordeiro cordeiro at ipn.pt
Mon Apr 23 22:18:18 GMT 2001

Hi,

I'm having some problems with samba.

I have two servers with redhat 7.0 and samba 2.2. The computers that are
making autentification though samba have Win2000 (witch is working when
having only one domain).

My problem is that I need to have the possibility to logon on the Win2000
machines using the two servers. I've heard that I could use the trust
between the two samba servers. But I've read in some documents (perhaps not
the right ones) that that's not possible to do.

My question is: is it possible? if so how to? if not is there another way to
do it?

Thanks,
Luis