Win2k Woes......

tomasz tomasz at hieroglif.com.pl
Mon Apr 23 15:28:56 GMT 2001

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Brian Sumpter wrote:

> perfectly (including roaming profiles).  The 98 box could log onto the
> domain, and could see the samba shares, but could not access them (got a
> "Network Path Not Found" error).  I wasn't concerned with the 98 box at the
Hi,

Turn off case sensitive in smb.conf - i had the same problem with win98 SE

For the rest i don't know how to help you.

> [global]
> #####  Primary Section #####
>    wins support = yes
>    security = user
>    status = yes
>    log file = /usr/local/samba/var/samba-log
>    lock directory = /var/lock/samba
>    workgroup = home
>    server string = "Emedia Server"
>    socket options = TCP_NODELAY
>    dns proxy = no
>    preserve case = yes
>    short preserve case = yes
>    case sensitive = yes
>    share modes = no

Tomasz Misterka

Komputery, Serwis, Sieci, Witryny WWW, Bazy Danych
Programowanie, Multimedia, Administracja, Reklama
0-501 037 960 tel./fax (22) 8373237 wew. 371, 273
http://www.netla.pl    http://www.hieroglif.com.pl