Samba-2.2.0 problem

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Fri Apr 20 19:07:06 GMT 2001

Ely,
What is the share name that Win98 is complaining about?
When you say win98 user 'login' do you mean when you have booted up the pc,
and it asks for username, password, or when you are actually clicking on a
share on the Samba server?
Would be useful to see the rest of your smb.conf file (without comments).
Hope this helps clarify,
Don