server stored user profiles

Ulrich Stärk Staerk-Berlin at t-online.de
Fri Apr 20 14:55:22 GMT 2001

Hi.
I got samba 2.2 running as a pdc on my network with Win98 and Win2K clients. I got a little problem with my Win2K clients. Every time a user wants to log on to the domain it searches for a server stored user profile which it cannot find because I don't have any and I don't want any. I checked my smb.conf which is a modified version of the smb.conf.default shipped with the tarball but could not find any entry which accidently could have enabled server stored profiles. With my Win98 clients this problem does not occur.
Can anyone please help me disable this?

Uli