Domain Groups

Anthony Brock abrock at georgefox.edu
Thu Apr 19 15:22:14 GMT 2001

At 10:30 PM 04/18/2001 -0700, gcarter at valinux.com wrote:
>On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:23:49 Ely Zavin wrote:
> >> I start running samba-2.2.0
> >> Everything looks good. Thanks samba team for the great job.
> >> Only one question.
> >> How I can map unix groups to NT Domain groups?
> >> Before it was domaingroupmap file.
> >> Ely Zavin.
>
>Samba 2.2.0 servers groups out of /etc/group.  Domain group
>mapping support is not implemented right now.

Thanks for the reply!  I asked this question (and a couple others) about 2
weeks ago, and never received a reply.  Thanks for the info!

Tony

* Anthony Brock                                         abrock at georgefox.edu *
* Director of Network Services                         George Fox University *