samba-ntdom needed any more?

McEldowney, Michael MMcEldowney at deltaregional.com
Thu Apr 19 13:32:51 GMT 2001

Personally, it won't matter to me.  I monitor both lists (nt-dom and
main), and don't have any issues with the occasional duplicate post.
That's an acceptable side-effect.  As for others, I'm sure opinions will
vary, they always do ;-)

I agree with Jerry that this list has become a multitopic list.  This
list should remain and we should all limit our posts to matters that
this list was originally intended for.  Post the "regular" samba matters
about installation, file, print, WINS, configs, etc. to the main list.
Post domain admin matters here.

Just a thought...how about renaming the list to 'samba-domain-admin', or
'samba-domain-auth?