unsubsrcibe

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Tue Apr 17 18:41:49 GMT 2001

If you have a recent version of pine you should see this line at the end of any message:
    [ Note: This message contains email list management information ]

if you press enter when the message is highlithed (going down with cursor to the end of cursor) will popup a menu with Mail List Commands
there is also the Unsubscribe command.

--
Simo Sorce