Fwd: Re: Setting up a Samba 2.2 Print Server.

Marc Harding mharding at ecwebworks.com
Tue Apr 17 15:16:29 GMT 2001

It appears it was a problem with the Lexmark driver.  After changing the
printer driver name with rpcclient, I was able to configure a different
printer (HP 4500).  Also by using this method I am at least able to change
the printer driver name for the printer that would not work (Lexmark T614,
PS and PCL), and then from a client machine I can install the driver manually.

Thanks for all input received,

Marc Harding