Samba as member server in Win2k domain

Dan Perik Work dan_perik-work at ntm.org.pg
Sun Apr 15 23:22:17 GMT 2001

Thank you for your input on that.  I found out that our
accounting users don't need to log in to the Accounting
Win2k domain.  They just need a username/password in the
domain.  I can use a seperate domain for the file serving
and keep it seperate from the Win2k stuff.  And, yes, I did
mean "native mode" vs. "mixed mode".  I'm just not
super-fluent in all the terminology.

- Dan