access database

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Tue Apr 10 18:40:19 GMT 2001

Only thing I use are the tools that come with Access to recover a database.
That and backups.

Of course, that is also why I never use Access when it involves more than
one person at a time.  It is NOT a good multi-user database.

This is not a Linux person talking, but a VB developer.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com