goldmine - anyone using it with 2.2a3?

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Tue Apr 10 14:15:01 GMT 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, kat wrote:

> It used to happen, but less frequently on 2.0.7 -- I only run 2.2a3
> and 2.07 on my servers right now. a3 for the PDC support.

ok.  So the problem definitely still exists in 2.2.0?  What we need
is a level 10 debug log surrounding a failure (~1,000 line before
and after).  Somehow we need to be able to reproduce this.  It
would also be helpful to have a packet trace of a successful session
against an NT server.  Could you legally us get a copy of the
application?

Just out of curiousity, did this ever occur with 'ole lock
compatibility = no' in 2.0.7?

Cheers, jerry

 \/    http://www.valinux.com/  VA Linux Systems   gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org/       SAMBA Team          jerry at samba.org