2.2 release imminent.

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Mon Apr 9 20:39:45 GMT 2001

What is the status of the 2.2 Documentation?  I have seen some good documents
for setting some stuff up, but was wondering if that is planned to be included
in the 2.2.0 release or if it will still require hunting it down?

Chris Tooley

Jeremy Allison <jeremy at valinux.com> on 04/09/2001 01:27:16 PM

  To:          David Collier-Brown <davecb at canada.sun.com>

  cc:          Samba technical <samba-technical at samba.org>,
               Samba NTDOM <samba-ntdom at samba.org>, Samba
               list <samba at samba.org>(bcc: Chris Tooley/AMOA)

  Subject      Re: 2.2 release imminent.
  :

David Collier-Brown wrote:

> Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > Feedback welcome (nay, *required* ! :-) :-).
>
>         What's a good release to put sanity-checking
>         into loadparm.c?  2.2.2 or so?

To be honest, that's one I really wanted in 2.2.0. I'm
going to look very carefully at it and get it in if at
all possible. If not, it should *definately* be there for
2.2.1 (which no doubt will follow soon after 2.2.0 :-).

Jeremy.,