CVS

Graeme.Vetterlein at ntl.com Graeme.Vetterlein at ntl.com
Fri Apr 6 07:51:12 GMT 2001

I have some problems using CVS with Samba. The
common thrust of resposes I get on the isssue is
"Don't use samba/samba has problems with XXX"

It occured to me. How is the source tree for samba
maintained? Don't you guys use CVS? If so I'd guess
you end up using CVS and Samba binarys together.

--
Graeme

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL