Configuração do Samba

Steve Langasek vorlon at netexpress.net
Wed Apr 4 13:59:25 GMT 2001

Rapid translation, for anyone who might have some insights into the problem:

"I'm trying to configure Samba and I already have it sharing files with
Windows machines and vice-versa.  The problem is, I can't make the Windows
machines connect to the Linux domain that I created.  It says that the domain
was not found.  What do I do?  Please send me the answer using linuxconf,
because I used linuxconf to configure Samba, so I never had to edit smb.conf.

Thanks!"

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer