smb.conf 'domain group map' and 'domain user map' options

Dallas Hipwell Dallas.Hipwell at sbdpl.com
Wed Apr 4 12:05:52 GMT 2001

We have been installing/supporting/developing solutions based on, amongst
other stuff, Linux and Samba for quite a while. To date we have been able to
sort out most of our own problems but thought it about time we worked with
the SAMBA community a little more actively.

One thing I am trying to find out at the moment is whether or not the
'domain group map' and 'domain user map' options will be included into the
2.2 code at some point or if there are other plans to facilitate this
functionality.

I must say that watching SAMBA grow over the past few years has been pretty
impressive and look forward to exciting future.

Thanks
DJH
Systems By Design Pty Ltd