samba 2.2.0alpha3 and acls under W2000

Michael Collin Nielsen michael at hum.auc.dk
Tue Apr 3 12:48:08 GMT 2001

Hi, I have a problem that looks a lot like the one described by Jochen, my
setup is:
  samba on Solaris 8 (2.2.0alpha3) (using security = domain and
   configured with: --prefix=/pack/samba-2.2.0-alpha3 --with-automount
   --with-syslog --with-profile --with-quotas --with-utmp
   --with-acl-support)
  win2000 PDC

I connect to a samba drive from a win2000pro sp1(DK) which works fine. I
then view the properties for a test document, and get into a situation
much like the one described by Jochen.
Screendumps can be found at:
http://www.hum.auc.dk/~michael/samba/win2000ACL.html

Are there any documentation on the ACL support (Apart from the source) ?

Regards

-Mcihael

   Michael Collin Nielsen  mailto:michael at hum.auc.dk
   M.Sc.E.E.               http://www.hum.auc.dk/~michael
   Sysadm in Faculty of Humanities, Aalborg University