this discussion reminds me... (Was: Re: TNG-stable)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sat Sep 30 18:11:03 GMT 2000

> 	We never did find out if anyone had the keys, because the cheese
> wheel (now on the floor) came to life and started singing Barry Manilow
> tunes.

tim,

i do not take drugs.  i never have, except i have been in the company of
people who smoked enough for it not to be necessary.

however, if _you_ do, and you can prove to me that it has no side-effects,
please send me some.  i am writing a sci-fi / fantasy novel, and i am in
need of the kind of creativity that you just expressed.

... although, i have to say, your example just goes to show, as i am
finding out, that real life is stranger and funnier than fiction; and
real-life makes a good basis for fiction.