a hopefully relatively simple question

Timo Gatsonides timo at gatso.nl
Sat Sep 30 13:41:03 GMT 2000

Have a look at www.ntfaq.com, search for 'local administrator':
http://www.ntfaq.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=13880&SearchString=local%2
0administrator

John Savill / January 9, 2000
Q. How can I make domain users members of local Administrators groups during
an unattended installation?

A. A. The easiest way to do this is to use the net localgroup command,
however before you can use the command you have to have connected to the PDC
and start the netlogon service. The following commands can be used in the
unattended installation using the CMDLINES.TXT file:

<password>
net start netlogon
net localgroup Administrators "<domain name>\<user>" /add