TNG-stable

Chris Knight chris at aims.com.au
Sat Sep 30 04:09:36 GMT 2000

Howdy,

Are these of any help?

Interoperability with Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory and Kerberos
Services
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/kerberossamp.htm

The source code provided as a link at the aforementioned site is covered by
a BSD-like license.

SSPI/Kerberos Interoperability with GSSAPI
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/sspikerberos.htm

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au