TNG-stable

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Fri Sep 29 17:28:03 GMT 2000

But luckily with the lack of security in outlook, it's probably easier
to install these files by modified virus that it is to install the
security updates !!

I am looking at implementing shared folders etc in outlook (98
currently), adn have a samba 2.0.7. Does anyone have any experiences
they would like to share on this ? (It looks like Openmail is cheaper
than Exchange, which is a major concern in South Africa. Exchange with 5
clients is more than our total monthly IT wages!

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za