TNG-stable

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Thu Sep 28 14:47:49 GMT 2000

	<snip>

> timothy cole.

	<snip>

> all of these peoples' efforts, through insatiably high standards, have
> been rejected.  i did not realise that i represent these people, and i am
> sorry that i let you all down.

	Well, no, actually my ACL stuff is still floating out there; I
really didn't have time to continue work on it.  Marc Jacobson picked it up
for me, and he and Jeremy are currently massaging it for inclusion.

	My patch for fixing the silliness with the mode masks affecting
changing permissions did go in, albeit with some changes that in retrospect
I really dislike.

	As for the other small patch ... eh, I'm not really quite sure what
happened with that.