REALLY NEED SOME QUICK HELP! -PLEASE!!

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Wed Sep 27 13:57:26 GMT 2000

Check your password program entry. The examples in "man smb.conf" show
either "/bin/passwd" or "/sbin/passwd %u". Also, have you looked at the
"passwd chat" option ?

Sorry I can't help you more, we don't sync unix and samba, and we only
run linux (we're poor!)

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za