Lets get on with it

Jeremy Winn Jwinn at krauto.com
Tue Sep 26 17:16:08 GMT 2000

To whom it may concern,

    I am not part of the "Samba Team" just a person who appreciates what open source is about, and what Samba is able to do. I have been following this thread since it has started. Now it has deteriorated to being unproductive, vulgar and boring. I think that most of the people who subscribe to this mailing list would rather get on with there perspective exchanges of information rather to have to receive e-mails every five minutes. I understand that this is a very important project for alot of people, it is important to me! But I also think that there is a level of professionalism that we should strive to uphold.

JWinn