TNG-stable

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Tue Sep 26 15:46:25 GMT 2000

Two things -

	Luke, I agree completely with your comments on how open source
works ... after spending 4 years co-ordinating and developing with the
PostgreSQL crew, the concept of "put something in, let it break and fix it
to be stronger" *still* is encouraged to a large extent.

	Second, a heartfelt thanks for the years you've put into this
.. and am sad to see you leave :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org