oplocks ERROR

Michael Holopainen michael at laserle.fi
Tue Sep 26 12:44:03 GMT 2000

Does anyone know what this means or is it serious, I found it in smb log
?

[2000/09/25 07:34:55, 0] smbd/oplock.c:process_local_message(590)
  process_local_message: unknown UDP message command code (65ea) -
ignoring.

-michael (A)

--
   --"Would you fly on airplane controlled by MS Windows ?"--
| Michael Holopainen | Valuraudantie 25 | Tel: +358-(0)9-35093825  |