OT: C programming (was Re: Future/end of TNG)

Kai Blin k.blin at gmx.net
Tue Sep 26 12:12:08 GMT 2000

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 09:05:42AM +0200, michiel brendel wrote:

This is running a bit OT, so I'd recommend private answers from now :)

> > If anyone wants to help, join samba-technical and let's
> > get started.
>
> How difficult is to lear C. If only programmed ( a little bit) a few
> years ago in pascal?
>
> Michiel

It's more difficult than pascal, because it'd got more features.

Learning C basics isn't that hard, if you already got the idea of what
programming is (e.g. used a programming language, not delphi or VB).

Learning C to be fit to contribute to samba (which this was all about :) )
is another story though. But don't get scared if you want to and have the
time.

Greets,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, Sysop
University of Tuebingen

Never drink from your finger bowl -- it contains only water.