Future/end of TNG (was Re: I don't understand something ...)

Anders Thorsen anders at cwd.no
Tue Sep 26 08:03:05 GMT 2000

C is not too tough to learn, but you'll also need to know ho the different
*NIX'es do stuff...

A book that comes to my mind is "Advanced Programming in the UNIX
Environment" by Stevens

.. I got it myself last spring, and it's really a great book... BTW: To
many it's THE book :)

PS: My recomendations is that samba is not a very good starting
project....

--Anders

michiel brendel <michiel at brendel.cx>
Sent by: samba-ntdom-admin at us4.samba.org