exchange server

Johan Östensson johan.ostensson at orebro.lantmen.se
Tue Sep 26 07:06:25 GMT 2000

Thanks for your answer... But my question is still unanswered: ;)

Has anyone used TNG (or even 2.0.7?) as a PDC together with Exchange server?

OpenMail is really not an option here, since we have more than 50 users we
would have to pay for every license, and as far as I know, they are
_expensive_.

/johan