exchange server

Shane Machon shane at nls.net.au
Tue Sep 26 07:56:33 GMT 2000

Greetings,

You might want to consider HP openmail.
http://www.openmail.com

Runs well on RH linux and a host of other unixes. It gives you most of the
features of M$ Exchange, a full MAPI connector for Outlook 97/98/2k...even
has a web and unix client (though I think the unix client leaves a bit to
the imagination.)

Probably your best alternative to M$ Exchange in a unix server environment.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Shane.

Shane Machon