exchange server

Adam Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Tue Sep 26 01:15:15 GMT 2000

>HPs OpenMail claims to support about 80% of Exchange's feature (shared
>folders etc). Anyone got this working, have a short howto/where-to-find
>on this, and integrating it with a samba pdc or or domain member?

THis is off topic, so you might want to respond to me privately, but
I post here out of frustration.  Does anyone know if OpenMail supports
Universal/Unified Messaging in the manner of Lotus Notes of M$-Exchange?
(Fax/Voice Mail/E-mail can all appear in the inbox).  Queries to RedHat
and HP have gone unanswered for weeks.