exchange server

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Mon Sep 25 22:16:09 GMT 2000

HPs OpenMail claims to support about 80% of Exchange's feature (shared
folders etc). Anyone got this working, have a short howto/where-to-find
on this, and integrating it with a samba pdc or or domain member?

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za