Future/end of TNG (was Re: I don't understand something ...)

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Mon Sep 25 22:09:15 GMT 2000

I think the most positive thing that users of TNG with reasonable
programming ability (unfortunately that excludes me) is to try and use
TNG as a reference implementation and merge these into HEAD. The first
prize is a HEAD with all the current TNG functionality.

If I had the ability, and more than 1 hour free time per week (which I'm
currently using to learn C), I would help. I am sure there are enough o
capable people out there to help with this.

I am currently only using samba 2.0.7 as a PDC, but am jealous of all
the features I am missing, however, I cannot introduce samba into an NT
environment with TNG.

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za