exchange server [Getting there, but not quite O.T.]

Aaron D. Brooks abrooks at css.tayloru.edu
Mon Sep 25 22:03:21 GMT 2000

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, LEYMARIE gerard wrote:

> So, which can we use if we want to have full OUTLOOK functionnality (folders
> sharing, etc...)
>
> Thks
>
> On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 09:01:59AM +0200, Johan Östensson wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know if it's possible to have a MS Exchange server in a
> > TNG-controled domain? Since Exchange server authenticate it's users from
> the
> > PDC...
>
> Do you _really_ need Exchange? There are quite a bunch of security issues
> with Exchange.
>
> Kai

I believe that HP's OpenMail product has already been mentioned on this
list but in case not:

http://www.ice.hp.com/cyc/om/00/index.html

-Aaron

+------->
Aaron D. Brooks,  765 . 998 . 5168, abrooks [SHIFT"2"] css.tayloru.edu
Computing Systems Resource Manager, Taylor University,  CSS Department
PGP public key: http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~abrooks/pgpkey/abrooks.asc
PGP key fingerprint = 75 83 D2 9C 44 C7 00 C8  07 A1 6C F0 BD 04 C0 60